The most popular perfume for women,and men.February 15, 2020
Every single person has different preferences like the color, taste, and scent. These three organisms evolved over time. In civilized society, people grant the value to these things too much by exploring via dressing base to the colors of events’ purpose (not too flimsy) and base on Khmer’s customs Cambodian people wear the dress base on the day in the week, for example in Sunday we dress in Red colors, taste (food preferences), perfume (strong or intense scent). The most popular perfume for women, and men play an important role in shaping the environment according to one’s circumstances (such as at home, work, or party) or when the place (hot, cold, or in a closed room).
What is perfume?
According the Cambridge dictionary defined that Perfume is a liquid with a pleasant smell, usually made from oils taken from flowers or spices and often used on the skin. Whereas the Wikipedia stimulated that perfume is a mixture of fragrant essential oils or aroma compounds, fixatives and solvents, used to give the human body, animals, food, objects, and living-spaces an agreeable scent. It is usually in liquid form and used to give a pleasant scent to a person’s body
Everyone absolutely know the perfume, But sometimes we have no idea what kind of perfume is used for, what is the most popular perfume for women, men? Which occasion or events that we need to use perfume?. Where does it come from?
Perfumes have been around since ancient times. According to Khmer Dictionary, The word PERFUME ( TEUK OPP-in Khmer word) comes from the word WATER (TEUK) + SCENT (OPP). Khmer perfume be often extracted from rosewood and mixed with various oils or powders. I am not talking about flowers that we to put on our hair or in our wardrobe. According to foreign documents, the perfume (Parfum, PURFUME = PER + FUME) comes from the word “par la fumée” which means “the smell” of smoke derived from rituals or other medical practices (incineration).
The use of aroma has been appeared since the prehistoric times, the Néolithique, around 9000 BC. It was a time when people knew how to farm and raise livestock.i.e people have created the community to each as a group in the villages. Humans use different scents to attract wildlife. In the following period, people are able to make a very different scent especially, for Egypt and Mesopotamia are well-known for perfume extracts from various animal hormones (a goat, cassava …) or from spices (cinnamon, jasmine …) or flowers (rose, cauliflower, iris …).
How many types of perfume
Let me tell you about the perfume we use today. In the global society, perfume is divided into the following:
– EAUX SANS ALCOOL: non-alcoholic perfume which contain 2-6% of Essential Oils (parfum). This fragrance was used for those who are sensitive to alcohol with skin and for children.
– EAUX DE COLOGNE: Founded in 1709 by an Italian perfume maker in the Cologne area. We use this perfume daily because it is very light. This fragrance contains 4-6% of the Essential Oils (parfum). This type of perfume is made for use in clothes and for the body.
– EAUX DE TOILETTE: This is one of the most popular perfumes because of its reasonable price, a slightly heavy smell and can be used in everyday life. This fragrance contains 7 to 12% of the Essential Oils (parfum).
– EAUX DE PARFUM: a slightly more expensive perfume because it contains between 12 and 20% of the Essential Oils. We use it for joining the ceremonies or events and in everyday life.
– EXTRAITS: The perfume that contain more than 20% of Essential Oils, it’s no longer referred to as perfume, called extraits. This is the most expensive perfume, it was considered as the prestige perfume. Some famous perfume makers name this perfume as Eaux de toilette or Eaux de parfum, and more expensive than regular perfume.
How can we cassify the perfumes?
As mentioned above, the perfumes was divided into the women’s scents and men’s scents. In general, the smell for men is a heavy scent, the strong or heavy smell is divided into two parts: soft light, heavy. And the scent for women is soft, sweet, or flower-like. It also has a heavy scent, but light heavy scent. On the other hand, they can be easily identified because they are labeled for men or women (Homme / Man, Femme / Woman). On the other hand, they are usually bottled at 25 ml (25 ml, 50ml, 75ml, 100ml, and up to 300ml depending on the company that made it).
How to use the perfume?
During the summer, the perfume manufactures are starting to release special perfumes such as the light scent and fragrant
perfume. Usually, a perfume that reminds us of the sea or flowers in the summer. The reason of using light scent perfume in the summer because it does not give the fragrance mixed with sweat. If used with a heavy scent and mixed with perspiration, it sometimes becomes unbearable. Don’t get confused between heavy and persistent scents. Use the real or original thing, whether light or heavy, it keeps persistant for long time.
Also, note that the perfume in the bottle doesn’t smell like it on the skin. Each person has a different skin scent. We use fragrance perfumes that make others can accepted. Some scent that others call fragrance can cause us to react or react to a headache. Thus, the perfume on the skin of each one is not the same smells. Some people use the perfume with keeping the unique scent with comfort smell, and others use it the smell change into too strange and sometimes make them feel buying the wrong perfume.
The most popular perfume for women, and men
There are many perfume brands that available in the market. However, you should choose perfumes from brands, designers or celebrities. Here is a look at some of the most popular perfumes for women and man you should consider buying.
- JO LOVES POMELO
- CARTIER LA PANTHERE
- GIVENCHY EAU DE GIVENCHY
- ACQUA DI PARMA CIPRESSO DI TOSCANA
- STORIE VENEZIANE BY VALMONT – ALESSANDRITE
- KENZO WORLD EAU DE TOILETTE
- ESTÉE LAUDER BEAUTIFUL EAU DE PARFUM
- MARC JACOBS DECADENCE EAU DE PARFUM
- LANCOME LA VIE EST BELLE EAU DE PARFUM
- GHOST SWEETHEART EAU DE TOILETTE
In short, the use of perfume emphasizes each personality. The people who like to heavy scents, this kind of people like to dress smartly, and they need to get attention from other people, this type of the people be often arrogant, These guys do something emotionally and talkative, but also hard work people. The guys who loves heavy scents is a man who likes to be in role leaders. He is hard-working, responsible, considerate, but sometimes likes to force others. They flexible in speaking, their clothes often flash and clean all the time.
People who like light scents are generally the kind of person who is quiet, but it is usually popular because they want to know the true heart. Don’t let this person get angry, but get angry and it’s not easy to turn back. This people are less trustworthy, but if they trust on someone is always honest.